You may have spent a long time discussing your first dance song with your partner but don’t neglect other important music you’ll need on your day, so we give you the best songs to walk down the aisle to! For your wedding ceremony songs, you’ll need to make at least two choices for the music at your wedding ceremony – namely, your processional and recessional songs. We love traditional wedding music but, let’s be honest sometimes you just want something a little more fun, person and different to an impact and an even bigger entrance. Whatever the musical entertainment you choose to hire, whether it is a mobile disc jockey or a band for hire, here are some awesomely perfect and unique songs to walk down the aisle and back to! From slow and beautiful to loud and bold and everything in between!
- The Luckiest – Vitamin String Quartet
- The Vow – Jeremy Lubbock
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
- Rhythm of Love – Plain White T’s
- When You Love Somebody – The Fruit Bats
- On Top of the World – Imagine Dragons
- You’re The One That I Want – Angus & Julia Stone
- First Day Of My Life – Bright Eyes
- Yellow – Vitamin String Quartet
- Turning Page – Sleeping At Last
- Better Together – Jack Johnson
- Wonderwall – Basis
- She’s Everything – Brad Paisley
- Kiss Me – Ed Sheeran
- Magic – Colbie Caillat
These are only some of the choices out there but are very common songs to walk down the aisle to! There are many more songs that can be listed but these are some common ones that we see. If you like what you see tell us so we can expand on this post. SGM Events can assist with the perfect wedding entertainment for your big day so be sure to book with SGM Events.
Remember to always think about everyone in attendance at your wedding ceremony but most importantly make the songs choices memorable and selections that fit you – the couple. After all, it is your big day, isn’t it?