You wouldn’t think of having a wedding without some kind of live performer such as a band or a DJ. And yet we often have private gatherings for friends and family for all sorts of other reasons and don’t think about the value of hiring a live entertainer. Here are some more private events that call for the right type of entertainment:
- Anniversary parties
- Graduation parties
- Bar/Bat mitzvahs
Really, any gathering deserves some live entertainment to make sure everyone’s enjoyment level is maximized. What kind of entertainer should you hire?
- DJ – A DJ offers professional sound equipment that you can use for speeches, toasts, announcements, and the like. Then you get to enjoy great tunes on a high-power sound system that is sure to get the party
- Live band – Live bands connect in a personal way with the audience. It is a great way to give your guests a one-of-a-kind experience.
- Solo artist – Solo artists are great for a quiet gathering and can entertain or provide background music for your event without drowning out conversation.
- Instrumentalist – This is a great way to provide some unique entertainment. The type of instrument will determine if the performance is background music or more of a centerstage act.
- Magician – Do you want an interactive performance that also allows your audience to stay seated for the most part? A magician can entertain without anyone having to take a dance class before attending.