Right now, we are still in the midst of a global pandemic. So the focus should be on virtual events. However, we know this situation won’t last forever. Once there are viable treatments, vaccines, or other options on the table, people will want to attend live events again. Here are a few tips so you can prepare to host a safe event in the post-pandemic world, where people may be reluctant to go all the way back to how things were before.
- Conduct temperature checks at the door.
- Require masks for all attendees, especially if the event is indoors.
- Limit attendance to help guests adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Provide hand sanitizer dispensers at all entry points and at other convenient locations.
- Thoroughly disinfect the venue before and after use.
- Offer no-contact meals (e.g., offer prepackaged meals to be retrieved by guests one at a time).
- Protect entertainers with barriers, protective clothing, and social distancing.
- Discuss sanitizing procedures with entertainers in advance.
- Don’t allow equipment sharing if you have multiple entertainers at your event.
By adhering to these guidelines, you can limit the spread of disease and protect both your attendees and the entertainers at your gathering. Be sure to let all attendees know in advance what is expected of them so that no one is surprised by the rules when they arrive.
The Top Virtual and Live Entertainment
Contact SGM Events for the best in live entertainment. Whether your event is virtual or is among the first in-person events following the lifting of restrictions, we’re here to help you have a great time. Call us today at 800.670.7308, or you can submit an online inquiry.