Wedding bands and DJs have been in style for decades and certainly play an essential role in celebrating such a special occasion. However, after a couple of years with no (or at least limited) weddings, you may want to throw a celebration to really remember. If you want to add some alternative forms of entertainment for your special day, here are a few suggestions:
- Silent disco – A silent disco involves a DJ, but everyone is wearing a headset to hear the music. If someone wants to enjoy conversation without music, they can simply remove the headphones. It’s a fun and unique way to still have a dance party but without the volume.
- Photo booth – A photo booth provides entertainment and creates great memories both for wedding guests and for the couple.
- Magic – More and more people are obsessed with magic. When you combine a skilled magician with a Certified Sommelier, what do you get? The recipe for a fun reception!
- Acrobats – Acrobats can perform mesmerizing feats to entertain your wedding guests.
- Caricature artist – This is another great way to combine an entertaining evening with a fun keepsake for you and your guests. Just remember that caricatures are not realistic portraits – these are humorous and shouldn’t cause anyone to get offended.
San Diego’s Top Wedding Entertainment Agency
SGM Events has all of the bands, DJs, solo artists, and other musicians you want for your wedding. We also have diverse alternative acts to make your wedding a unique experience for you and your loved ones. Give us a call today at 858.270.2195 today to learn more, or you can make an inquiry online.